After providing an integration package for connecting SAP S/4HANA Cloud with Salesforce, a similar package for integrating SAP S/4HANA with Salesforce is finally released as well. Both integration packages can be accessed on the SAP API Business Hub.
Direct links to the packages:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud with Salesforce integration package
- SAP S/4HANA with Salesforce integration package
Both integration packages (Cloud and On Premise) are maintained and developed by Advantco.
This blog refers to the SAP S/4HANA with Salesforce integration package.
On the one side this package includes integration flows whereas on the other side a configuration guide is provided. Based on the configuration guide, the end-user is able to connect its SAP S/4HANA system with a Salesforce system where in between the SAP Cloud Platform Integration stands to deploy the integration flows.
It will support the end-user to connect SAP S/4HANA with Salesforce seamlessly and much easier with pre-defined integration content. This content includes especially following business transactions:
- Replicate sales order from Salesforce to SAP S/4HANA
- Replicate sales contract from Salesforce to SAP S/4HANA
- Update account to SAP S/4HANA
- Receive sales pricing from SAP S/4HANA
- Receive availability information from SAP S/4HANA
- Receive Sales Order History from SAP S/4HANA
- Replicate sales order from SAP S/4HANA to Salesforce
- Replicate account from SAP S/4HANA to Salesforce
- Replicate product master data from SAP S/4HANA to Salesforce
Figure 1: Screenshot of the provided integration flows for the integration of SAP S/4HANA and Salesforce on the SAP API Business Hub
For each of the business transactions above, an integration flow is provided which can be customized as well (e.g. scheduling replication, …).
For more details please have a look directly in the integration package.