A new opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle in 2022. The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
Find here all the projects for SAP Customer Experience (CX) and CRM Solutions that are open for customer registration until November 18, 2022:
- Analytics for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Core Search capabilities and extensibility mechanism for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Data Driven Marketing with SAP Emarsys and SAP Customer Data Platform
- Extend commerce cloud management API for customers
- Integration between SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement and SAP Commerce Cloud
- New “My Account” page for Spartacus / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Partner Channel Management in SAP Sales and Service Cloud
- Productivity browser extension for CX
- SAP Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- SAP Customer Experience: Web3 Asset Management
- SAP Emarsys Account Engagement – Integration between SAP Emarsys and SAP Sales Cloud
- SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement: Your Analytics Use Cases
- SAP Emarsys: Improvements of the mobile specific marketing channels
- SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement: Editors for Email campaigns
- SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement: Webchannel usage
- Sustainability in Marketing with SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement
A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other Customer Engagement Initiative projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.