SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) brings together data and analytics, artificial intelligence, application development, automation, and integration in one, unified environment.
With the SAP BTP projects of the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative, we offer you the opportunity to influence SAP’s latest innovations when directly working with our developers to define and shape future product directions.
Register until November 18, 2022 and take advantage of this opportunity!
SAP Business Technology Platform projects for registration:
- Does the SAPUI5 Documentation Fulfill Your Documentation Requirements?
- Empower business experts to citizen development by using SAP’s no-code/low-code tools
- Help Content for SAP Integration Suite
- Integration of SAP BTP with SAP Cloud Identity Services: Custom Identity Providers
- Monitoring and error handling in SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Runtime Strategy & Service Centricity
- SAP Process Automation scheduling execution based on time-based and factory calendar triggers
- SAP Process Automation triggering execution of processes/automations based on business events
- User Research for SAP Process Automation
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!