Those of you who regularly check the SAP Application Interface Framework community page, you may have noticed that we keep adding up new developer tutorials to the Tutorials section of the community page.
Just now, we have published three new tutorials that allows you to skill up with SAP Application Interface Framework. Having now nine tutorials in total, I would like to provide you with the list of tutorials at a glance:
- A tutorial about monitoring a simple IDoc scenario. Since this can be configured quite quickly, we use this scenario as a prerequisite for some of the other tutorials. So, best is to start with this one.
- Tutorials that focus on simplifying the monitoring and error handling:
- Modify Error Handling with Custom Objects (added in Dec 2022)
- Modify Data Structures and Fields (newly added in Feb 2023)
- Define Single Key Fields (newly added in Feb 2023)
- Tutorials that show you how to monitor and process proxy scenarios
- A tutorial about monitoring an OData interface (newly added in Feb 2023). Note, this covers the OData Gateway use case, i.e., OData provisioning.
- A tutorial about monitoring a simple RFC interface.
If you run an SAP S/4HANA system and you haven’t licensed SAP Application Interface Framework yet, you may switch on the trial period to be able to run the tutorials, see blog post.
Otherwise, you may run the tutorials on the latest SAP S/4HANA 2022 Fully-Activated Appliance on SAP Cloud Appliance Library, see blog post.
In any case, enjoy the hands-on experience.