Welcome to our first ever Live Session on SAP Service Cloud Version 2!
SAP Service Cloud Version 2, built on Cloud Native Stack, is a new offering aimed at maximizing Customer Lifetime Value with Connected Service. In this 3 day Live Session, you get to learn and interact with our expert who will be presenting the various capabilities this new solution provides.
What is it about?
The “SAP Service Cloud Version 2- On Cloud Native Stack” series aims to provide you with the necessary knowledge and overview on the various topics such as:
- Onboarding, Set Up and Fundamentals
- Master Data
- Omni-channel Customer Service
Who is it for?
This live sessions is open to anyone who is:
- Interested in learning about the new SAP Service Cloud Version 2
- Administrators, Consultants, Business users using or planning to use or work on SAP Service Cloud version 2
How can you book it?
You can register and book this session on Learning Hub in two ways
Please Note: You must have a subscription and login with your S-user ID on Learning Hub.
- Here is the direct link Live Session : SAP Service Cloud Version 2
- Login to Learning Hub and scroll down and click on Browse Learning Content. Here you can search for “SAP Service Cloud Version 2 – On Cloud Native Stack (CNS)”. and you will find it
Additionally SAP Partners having the PartnerEdge subscription can also access and register via Live Session – SAP Service Cloud Version 2
This program consists of three sessions – you will receive one confirmation email with all login details attached.
- SAP Service Cloud Version 2 Session #1 of 3 – Time: 24th April 2023, 16:00 CEST to 17:00 CEST
- SAP Service Cloud Version 2 Session #2 of 3 – Time: 25th April 2023, 16:00 CEST to 17:00 CEST
- SAP Service Cloud Version 2 Session #3 of 3 – Time: 26th April 2023, 16:00 CEST to 17:00 CEST
Last But Not Least
Recordings will be available and published after the session on Learning Hub.
If you want to know more or get informed on any update of this live session, please follow this blog post by clicking on the “follow” green button on the left. You can also contact Svetha Iyer at email@example.com