SAPBI Learning Journey is an introduction to SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.3 solution for professional who needs to understand the key BI benefits. The SAPBI provides interactive digital learning that is critical in maintaining existing on-premise deployment or assist organizations with their SAP digital transformation efforts with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hybrid Coud approach).
Business Intelligence (BI) Defined:
“An iterative, user-centered process that includes accessing and exploring information, analyzing this information, and developing insights and understanding that lead to improved and informed decision making” – Gartner
The SAPBI learning journey will equip and empower your BI team member with the high-level overview for project success. The following learning journey topics are covered:
- How to use the BI Launch Pad web client to access reports and visualizations from the BI Platform?
- How business users access various data sources using BW queries, Universes and HANA view semantic layer to create BI reports and visualizations?
- How to create a simple Analytical Application with SAP Lumira Designer?
- How to create a basic Excel Workbooks with SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office?
- How to create a simple Web Intelligence Document for ad hoc query and analysis?
- How to create a simple formatted report with SAP Crystal Reports?
- How to schedule and distribute BI content in the BI Platform?
- How to create a simple SAP Analytics Cloud Story using a BI Universe semantic layer in a Hybrid Cloud approach?
Fill the gap through upskilling and enjoy SAP’s learning offerings on the SAP Learning site. This article is created and brought to you by SAP Product Learning CoE experts!
Written by Norman Wai