We are happy to announcement that there is now a free training for SAP Landscape Management, enterprise edition (LaMa) at SAP’s e-learning platform (learning.sap.com). This is the digital version of the former LM300 classroom based training.
This version of the LaMa training is now known as Managing the SAP System Landscape
The course is completely free of charge and has the following learning objectives:
- Understand and explain what SAP Landscape Management can do to simplify and automate SAP Basis operation in any environment
- Learn to install and configure SAP Landscape Management
- Learn to use visualizations and perform operations
- Learn about System Provisioning such as System Clone, System Copy and System Refresh
- Understand Post Copy Automation
- Make use of Automation Studio to extend the capabilities of SAP Landscape Management
- Understand inbound REST API features
- Learn about the security capabilities
- Explore maintenance and troubleshooting
The course also includes exercises (simulation) and quizzes.
Please note that the course is at the same SP level of LM300 and at a future date we plan to update it to include the latest features. In the meantime we have the “Stay Current” mini course that can be accessed via our SAP Learning Hub (requires an active subscription) and covers the delta.
Classroom based LaMa training has been discontinued with our digital first approach. Instructor led training will only be available via a services engagement.