The SAP SuccessFactors Mobile Mentoring feature enables employees to accelerate their personal development throughout a career journey. With mobile devices at hand, users can easily update activity lists on the go rather than relying on a computer to do their job. Whether being a mentor or mentee, they can access mentoring information and complete relevant tasks more efficiently thanks to a streamlined user experience.
Our Mobile Mentoring feature was requested with over 30 votes from our customers so w invested in this feature to deliver rich experiences in the June 2023 release.
These’re a few typical things users can do in Mobile Mentoring:
- Explore recommended mentoring programs and mentors.
- Join mentoring programs as a mentor or mentee as recommended.
- Contact mentors and mentees by phone or email.
- (For mentees) Submit mentoring requests to preferred mentors, cancel requests, or end mentoring relationships.
- (For mentors) Accept mentoring requests or decline them with or without comments.
- Check their progress in mentoring programs and the status of mentoring relationships.
- Edit mentoring preferences as necessary.
Text replacement at the program level is also supported in Mobile Mentoring.
How It Works
Users log in to the SAP SuccessFactors Mobile app and access the Mentoring feature:
From the Mentoring landing page, users can explore mentoring recommendations and mentors can manage pending requests from mentees:
The My Mentoring page allows users to check their progress in mentoring programs and the status of mentoring relationships:
Here are some examples of detail pages where users can contact mentors and mentees by phone or email, as well as edit mentoring preferences:
Video Demo – Use Mentoring in iOS and Android Mobile Apps
- Check detailed steps for “Enabling Mentoring”: Enabling Mentoring | SAP Help Portal
- Users have permission: User >Career Development Planning > Mentoring Programs Access Permission.