The SAP Fiori user experience for SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP S/4HANA gives users many options for optimizing their work, by personalizing the SAP Fiori launchpad or by personalizing how they work with SAP Fiori apps. Watch this video to get a comprehensive demo of how to do it!
The demo shows what users of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition, as well as SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition and SAP S/4HANA (on-premise) can do to personalize and optimize their daily work, covering the SAP Fiori launchpad as well as SAP Fiori apps.
For the SAP Fiori launchpad, you’ll see how to
- Personalize your spaces and pages, with flat tiles, links and merging sections.
- Use the App Finder to add applications to your pages.
- Use search for launching apps and finding business objects.
- Change user settings, for appearance and search.
- Use Helpand Learning tutorials to learn and revisit what you’ve just seen, as well as an example of a guided tour.
For the SAP Fiori apps, you’ll see how to
- Use filters to select relevant entries in the list.
- Save the filter values as views which you can reuse later.
- Set user default values for filters, for example for a company code, which is automatically used in filters for all applications.
- Adapt filters, by adding fields and changing their order in the filter bar.
- Personalize the tables shown within the application: changing the order of columns, hiding columns, sorting and grouping.
- Navigate to related objects using smart links, and how to personalize them.
Here is the video, which was created from a recording of a live roll-out session with some of our users from a variety of customers: